Representation tailored to you
Mr. Doyle is committed to providing proactive, professional service that is tailored to your unique situation. He believes that good representation is built upon strong relationships with his clients. No matter the complexity of the case, he will take the time to explain your options and provide all the information you need to make a well-informed decision.
Mr. Doyle assists clients with a wide variety of criminal offences, including assault, traffic violations, tenancy charges, and drug offences.
- Recipient of the Raymond G. Herbert Award for Best All-Round Graduating Student
- Recipient of the Slater Vecchio Trial Advocacy Entrance Scholarship
- Graduating Class of 1967 Award (2017-18)
- Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats Prize in Public International Law (2017)
- Honourable Thomas A. Dohm, Q.C., Scholarship in Law (2016)
- Doctor of Laws (JD), Graduate from Peter A. Allard School of Law (University of British Columbia)
- International Justice and Human Rights Clinic Student (2017-18)